Who We Are
At Jobs With Justice, we are leading the fight for workers’ rights and an economy that benefits everyone. We are the only nonprofit of our kind leading strategic campaigns and shaping the public discourse on every front to build power for working people. Jobs With Justice is committed to working nationally and locally, on the ground and online. We win real change for workers by combining innovative communications strategies and solid research and policy advocacy with grassroots action and mobilization.
Jobs With Justice believes that all workers should have collective bargaining rights, employment security and a decent standard of living within an economy that works for everyone. We bring together labor, community, student, and faith voices at the national and local levels to win improvements in people’s lives and shape the public discourse on workers’ rights and the economy.
What We Do
- We lead and incubate strategic campaigns to make concrete advancements in workers’ lives. Our current campaigns include…
- We shape the public discourse on workers’ rights and an economy that works for everyone.
How We Do Our Work
- A grassroots network of sustainable, strategic, and powerful coalitions and leaders.
- Original research and policy analysis on key issues.
- Engagement in critical legislative and regulatory initiatives.
- A community of 200,000 committed supporters.
- Grassroots advocacy and organizing.
- Credible spokespeople and resources.
- Strategic alliances.
- Leadership development.
- Collective Action.