After last year’s successful event, Jobs With Justice Education Fund is bringing back our silent auction to the 2017 Eleanor Roosevelt Human Rights Awards Celebration. The auction will feature tickets to sporting, arts and entertainment events, memorable and rare gifts and once-in-a lifetime experiences. See below for a sampling of some of the many exciting items that will be available–for sports fans, food lovers, theatergoers, travel enthusiasts and more!
Current 2017 Silent Auction Items Available for Bid*
- NFL Super Bowl 2018 package in Minneapolis – featuring two tickets, hotel stay, and admission to the VIP party
- Weekend hotel packages in Chicago, San Francisco, San Antonio and New York City
- 3-day, 2-night all-inclusive stay at any Fiesta Americana Mexico Resort
- 2-night stay at any Omni hotel in the U.S.
- Ticket packages for Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, DC United, Washington Capitals and Washington football team games
- Gift certificates and packages for award-winning D.C. restaurants including Mellow Mushroom, Bobby Van’s Steakhouse, Roofer’s Union, Morton’s The Steakhouse, Casa Luca and BLT Steak
- Winery tour and tasting for eight at the Prince Michel Vineyard
- Four tickets to Gala Hispanic Theater in Washington, DC
- Exclusive passes to unique DC experiences like the All Things Go Fall Classic and Carpe DC Food Tours
- A once-in-a-lifetime box of limited-distribution San Cristobal Cigars
- Family portrait photography sessions and pet photography sessions
- Dance lessons with Dance With Panache
- And many more!
Many thanks to our auction donors for their generous contributions to Jobs With Justice Education Fund: Ullico Inc., American Income Life & Torchmark Corporation, NFL Players Association, Monumental Sports, Fiesta Americana Grand Meetings Mexico, Omni Hotels, Westin Hotels, Hyatt Hotels, La Barra Brava FC, San Antonio Hyatt Regency, Prince Michel Winery and Vineyard, Mellow Mushroom Adams Morgan, Roofer’s Union, The Kelly Companies, All Things Go, Peter Gottesman, Carpe DC Food Tours, Planning for Progress, Eugene Schacht, Irene Abdou Photography, Union Sportsmen’s Alliance, Morton’s The Steakhouse, Bobby Van’s Steakhouse, BLT Steak, Pinstripes Georgetown, Trigger Agency Events, Dance with Panache, Pleasant Pops, Bowlmor-AMF, Irene Abdou Photography, Outside the Lines Pet Photography, AFL-CIO Department of Professional Employees, Sheraton Hotels, Hilton Hotels, JetBlue Airlines, BLT Steak, Chris Sanders Law PLLC, Colleen Kilbride, Denise Bowyer, Nicole Breslin-Romano, DC United, Amy Smoucha & Leslie Holt, Stephanie Krongos, JR Cigar, National Cherry Blossom Festival, Mark Monroe, Modus Hotels DC, MLB Players Association, Screen Actors Guild ‐ American Federation of Television & Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA), Project Repat, United Steelworkers District 13 & Toolbox for Education and Social Action
This year’s auction is made possible thanks to the amazing support of the following individuals: Denise Bowyer, Mark Cobb, Paula Gordley, Colleen Kilbride, Bob Olson and Jenn Simmons.
*A selection of the Items contributed as of June 6, 2017.