Build Power. Fight Back. Win!
JOBS WITH JUSTICE NATIONAL CONFERENCE
AUGUST 5-7, 2011 IN WASHINGTON, DC
Corporations want to use the failing economy as an excuse to reverse every worker protection put in place over the last century, but we are standing together and fighting back!
Come to the Jobs with Justice conference to learn from and strategize with labor leaders, rank & file workers, students, religious leaders, community activists, workers excluded from labor law protection, and many, many more about how to build a powerful movement of working people to defeat the corporate agenda! Join us as we explore:
- Establishing a new framework for collective bargaining rights in the 21st century
- Building a new economy that supports full & fair employment
- From the Middle East to the Midwest, building a culture of resistance - what’s next?
- Defending, promoting, & expanding collective bargaining rights
- Defeating attacks that divide workers by turning the tide on immigration criminalization & enforcement
- Forging successful coalitions to defeat the corporate attack on working people
- Kickoff to the Jobs with Justice 25th Anniversary Celebration
REGISTER NOW! Early bird rates in effect until June 24th.
- Building a New Economy
- Caring Across Generations Campaign to Address the Direct Care Crisis
- Change Walmart, Change the Economy
- Immigration Enforcement and Criminalization, an organized attack to divide workers -- & the grassroots fight back
Plenary & Welcome from DC JwJ
ACTION to support a local campaign
SATURDAY, AUGUST 6TH
Plenaries, Workshops, and Open Space time
Banquet Kickoff to the JwJ 25th Anniversary Celebration
SUNDAY, AUGUST 7TH
Interfaith Service, Workshops, Open Space time & Closing Plenary Luncheon